25 things to do before you turn 25-UPDATED
2. Kiss someone you think is out of your league; kiss models and med students and entrepreneurs with part-time lives in Dubai and don’t worry about if they’re going to call you afterward.
5. Recognize freedom as a 5:30 a.m. trip to the diner with a bunch of strangers you’ve just met.
23. Leave the country under the premise of “finding yourself.” This will be unsuccessful. Places do not change people. Instead, do a lot of solo drinking, read a lot of books, have sex in dirty hotels, and come home when you start to miss it.
-edit*I have at least 1 year and a bit to finish this list ;)
I feel like being mad at the world, but maybe I’ll just sleep.
I’m so tired of life. Honestly.
I need a break from life.
I never listen to anyone.
I guess I really am stubborn. That’s the Taurean side of me. But putting all wizardry aside (lol), I’ve noticed that I have a hard time learning from others’ experiences. I feel like I have a mind of a child, but when someone tells me not to do something, I end up doing it.
Exhibit A: My bangs.
A few weeks ago I posted a picture up on Instagram asking for opinions. I wanted to know whether or not it was a good idea to cut my bangs again. Majority of my friends who responded said, “No, don’t cut it—no bangs is better”. On the other hand, only the fewest (more like 1) said I should cut my bangs. And what did I end up doing? I got them cut, and ever since I did I’ve been wanting them to grow.
Everyone who knows me knows my hair grows slooooooow. So that doesn’t make it any better, does it?
Exhibit A: End.
So there you go my friends, a prime example of my stubbornness It’s not all that great y’know. But boy, I’d rather learn from my own experiences than those of others.
I’d rather not live through someone else’s experiences, anyway.
I need a change.
I am so over my job.
SO. OVER. IT.
- waiting for my block to be over and done with;
- anticipating to see my boyfriend again;
- doing some soul searching to realize what I truly want to do;
- wholeheartedly understanding and accepting the meaning of, “Everything happens for a reason”, because my friends, it fuhreakin’ does.
I’m not gonna stop.
I am such a slacker.
I don’t have my priorities straight. Ever.
God, help me..
Holy shit, I love my boyfriend.
Just thought I’d add my two-cents to tumblr since I haven’t posted in a damn, long time, or so it seems.
Welps, I’m just in my second home (aka the library) trying to study my ass off. <sarcasm> Lovely way to spend my Friday and the upcoming weekend. It really is. </sarcasm>. On that note, I hope I get my ass back, soon. Soon!
Taking advantage of this beautiful Spring weather.
Not gonna be deprived just cuz I got school work to do. I’m doing it right here, biiiiiiiiiatch. :)