Did my lovely cousins makeup today. She wanted a warm tone bronzy look on her. Used:
@makeupgeekcosmetics eyeshadows in cocoa bear and cupcake in crease
#itsjudytimepalette copper bronze shade on lid
#nyccosmetics liquid eyeliner
#revlon colorburst matte balm “complex” and #ysl lipstick in #33 on lips
#ilovemakeup #makeup #selftaughtmua #makeupbyme #bhcosmetics #naked2palette #urbandecaycosmetics #makeupgeek #makeupgeekcosmetics #eyeshadow #eyeshot #falselashes #wingedliner #cousin #selfie
Balance is always the key word
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
“According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate beings condemning them to spend their lives in search for their other halves.”
~Plato’s The Symposium.
How many times will I reblog this? “Always.”
We did it at school. The myth also says that the pairings could be male/female, male/male or female/female (just sayin’)
sometimes you don’t need to find someone else
This is one more piece of advice I have for you: don’t get impatient. Even if things are so tangled up you can’t do anything, don’t get desperate or blow a fuse and start yanking on one particular thread before it’s ready to come undone. You have to figure it’s going to be a long process and that you’ll work on things slowly, one at a time.
One of my favorites